By virtue of compliance with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, we hereby inform you:
1. Subject matter
Art. 10 LSSI: www.bodegasaltun.com is an internet domain owned by BODEGAS ALTÚN, S.L. con Domicilio Social en Avenida de las Piscinas, s/n (Baños de Ebro-Araba/Álava), CIF nº B01356039. The company is registered in the Commercial Register of Araba/Álava, Hoja VI-9578 Tomo 1108 Folio 148.
This Legal Notice regulates the use of this domain.
On the other hand, BODEGAS ALTÚN, S.L. warns that both the contents and services of this web page and the conditions of use may be modified without prior notification.
2. Conditions of use
The User undertakes to provide true, accurate and complete information about his or her identity in the sections where registration is required in order to access them. Furthermore, he/she undertakes to keep the personal data that may be provided to the domain owner up to date, and is therefore solely responsible for any false or inaccurate information that he/she may provide.
Please note that if you are a minor, you must obtain permission from your parents, guardians or legal representatives in order to access the services provided. BODEGAS ALTÚN, S.L. accepts no responsibility in the event that the information on this subject is inaccurate or false.
The “portal” may only be used for legal purposes and therefore the user undertakes to make lawful and honest use of the portal and in accordance with these General Conditions of Use, not to use the services of the “portal” to carry out activities contrary to Spanish legislation, morality and public order, assuming all liability for damages to the owner of the domain or third parties that may arise from illegal or impermissible practices among others and by way of example and not limited to: Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
- To carry out any manipulation or alteration of this page without the prior consent of the owner of the domain, and the owner of the domain shall not assume any liability that may arise from such manipulation or alteration by third parties.
- Carry out any act that may damage, render useless, overload, or deteriorate the Portal and the services and/or prevent normal use and utilisation by Users.
- Introduce and/or use computer programs, data, defective files, viruses, malicious code, computer or telecommunications equipment or any other, regardless of their nature that may cause damage to the Portal, to any of the services, or to any assets (physical or logical) of the information systems of the owner of the domain.
- Violate the rights of third parties to privacy, self-image, data protection, secrecy of communications, intellectual and industrial property.
- Hiding and spoofing the origin of e-mail messages.
- Use false identities, impersonate others in the use of the Portal or in the use of any of the services.
- Reproduce, distribute, modify or copy the content of this page, unless you have the authorisation of the owner of the domain or are legally authorised to do so.
- Transmit User names and passwords to unauthorised third parties.
In general, the owner of the domain excludes its liability for damages of any nature and nature that may arise from the use of the website, as well as damages arising from the infringement of intellectual and industrial property rights by users and/or the lack of truthfulness, accuracy and timeliness of the contents, nor may it be held liable for the interruption of the service, inadequate operation or inability to access the service. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
The owner of the domain shall not be liable for damages caused by the presence of viruses or any other harmful software that may cause alterations in the User’s computer system.
The website, including, but not limited to, its programming, designs, logos, text and/or graphics are the property of the provider or, where applicable, are licensed or expressly authorised by the authors.
Regardless of the purpose for which they were intended, the total or partial reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution and commercialisation, requires in any case the prior written authorisation of the owner of the domain.
The user undertakes not to carry out any act against the intellectual or industrial property rights of the author.
The provider expressly authorises third parties to redirect directly to the specific contents of the website, and in any case must redirect to the main website of the provider.
BODEGAS ALTÚN, S.L., as the owner of this website, declares that it uses automatic information gathering procedures to keep a record of the Users who visit its website. Click here to access our Cookies Policy.
4. Data protection
You can consult our policy on the protection of personal data in the following section:
Data protection policy
5. Applicable legislation
These Conditions shall at all times be governed by the provisions of Spanish law.